Antivir 2008

Closed
dys_05 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday July 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 2, 2008 - Sep 2, 2008 at 05:25 AM
 v - Sep 6, 2008 at 01:19 PM
Hello, anyone can tell me if antivir 2008 is really a good antivirus? Its just that it is asking me to pay for it and I have never heard about it so if you can just tell me if it is worthwhile to buy it or if I don't want then how do I get rid of it?
Related:

2 responses

laptopman Posts 15 Registration date Thursday July 31, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2008 3
Sep 2, 2008 at 06:35 AM
Just check that link and install this hotfix from Microsoft site it could solve the problem because the hotfix is for windows xp SP2 and you have it already so try it :
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/899266
dys_05 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday July 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 2, 2008
Sep 2, 2008 at 06:46 AM
hey ive just tried the link and i dont think it answers my question.

Thanks anyway!
laptopman Posts 15 Registration date Thursday July 31, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2008 3 > dys_05 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday July 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 2, 2008
Sep 2, 2008 at 06:50 AM
Yes am sorry i just got confused over the question haha..

Instead try this link : https://www.superantispyware.com/

It is Antivir2008,which is a malware and its of no use to spend money for useless program. Instead download a software called superantispyware and make a clean install of your system and it should be ok afterwards.
hi, that program isn't a good one. it's a spyware, it contains a code that makes possible to easily utilize your pc and see and copy the content of the host computer. you should remove it and suggest you to buy a reliable internet security software. kaspersky internet security 2009 is the best today or g-data's int. sec. software. both programs are all-in-one gadgets and could be purchased by Paypal.
www.kaspersky.com
www.g-data.de

for removal just uninstall it and then go to start - run and type "regedit" click ok and type "antivir" in find pane and delete all the entries and folders in which that name appears, then reboot your pc.

it's not worth to use those freeware programs as the danger is bigger that anybody would think. if you buy kaspersky, from the second year you will get 30% discount. if you will use internet security software, you don't need the microsoft firewall anymore on.

v