Microsoft Office Accounting Express download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Microsoft Office Accounting Express is a financial solution that manages small businesses. Its interface is slightly the same as Microsoft Office Products. The application is a very good introduction to business technology since you can manage your finance online.
What are the key features of Microsoft Office Accounting Express?
- Managing financial accounts: Like most of accounting software, office Accounting Express can create quotes , invoices, checks and track at the same time expenses and incomes. It also manages payroll and taxes . Nevertheless, the application also monitor a customer's business credit through Equifax.
- Exchanging financial datas: Office Accounting Express gives you the opportunity to do online tax declaration since it can email invoices and get paid faster with PayPal.
- Sales Management: you can store and organize your customer , vendor, emplyee, and financial information. Thus, you can now evaluate your sales by tracking sales activity.
- Reporting: The tool can instantly give an abstract of the financial statements which are saved in Pdf, or XPS format. When you need to get much information, you can import data from other application and if colleagues want to see yours, you can share it.
- Printing: During meetings, you have the opportunity to print all attachments as it is saved in PDF or Html format.
Is it free?
Yes it is free, however there is a considerable amount of advertising. You can purchase the software to remove them.
- Microsoft small business accounting software
- Microsoft small business accounting software free download
- Microsoft office accounting software
- Microsoft office 2010 free download full version with key > Download - Office suites
- Save as pdf office 2007 > Download - Other
- Office 365 download free full version > Download - Office suites
- Microsoft office word art download free > Download - Office
- Microsoft office free download > Guide