Folder option

[Closed]
-
 luke -
Hello

In tools i am not getting the folder option,i did one stupied thing i went registry and i changed the checked value it was 1 and i changed to 2 from that time i am not able to see folder option. and also again i changed chaecked value 2 to 1 but then also in tools i am not getting a folder option can u plz tell me a solution its very urgent becouz my one of the importent folder have been hidden............plz tell me solution plz plz plz............

6 replies

Registration date
Saturday July 12, 2008
Status
Last seen
May 17, 2009
this is a bit funny what you are telling me but however just try to restore your computer this is the only possibility i can see
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Thanks a lot it worked fine, now i could see my folder options in Tools.Thanks once again
hello friends,

this happen because of a virus, how to remove that virus... im using AVG 8.5 internet security updated version...

i can enable regedit and can set the hide extensions in folder options... but it automatically changed and regedit disabled because of that virus..

please help me...

But how i still can't get it solved
Thank you,, my problem was solved..

thank you for your answer..
the second steps,, worked with me..
hi

hey i restored my system but it dosent work yar can u plz give me some other solution
> arjun
thnx its works realy ... :)
> lonyy
Plz help me I can’t see my hidden files and folders
If there is any way plz tell the steps

Thanx
> lonyy
Plz help me I can’t see my hidden files and folders If there is any way plz tell the steps

Thanks
how can i enable the rgistry command ?
> Exern
Worked AWESOME!! Thanks for saving me from getting beat down by the Missus.