Networking between Laptop and Desktop PC

Closed
aryans14 - Dec 23, 2009 at 01:00 PM
 aryans14 - Dec 24, 2009 at 02:03 AM
Hello,
I have a Laptop Toshiba Portege 3500 with built-in Wireless LAN Card, i also have a Desktop Pc 3.2 ghz to which USB Wirelss LAN Card is attached which is working best. i use broadband internet (DSL) on my laptop and i want to connect my laptop to pc wirelessly so that internet may be used on both system by internet sharing through wireless networking between my laptop and desktop.

Can anyone tell me the easy solution, how to setup my systems so that i may use internet on both system wirelessly and simultaneously.
My e-mail is aryans14@yahoo.com, Please help me , please please
Related:

2 responses

dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 109
Dec 23, 2009 at 06:55 PM
Enable Internet Connection Sharing on laptop, after that set up ad-hoc wireless connection between laptop and desktop to share Internet. For XP user, this is the way to set up ad-hoc wireless connection. Hope this helps.
Thank you very much sir for providing me information and helping me . Thanks again. Please send me ur email address so that i may contact you for further help.