- Laptop connection
- Laptop connected to internet but won't load pages ✓ - Forum - Network
- Acer laptop connected to wifi but no internet ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Acer notebook won't access the internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Laptop connected to internet but cannot browse ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Why can't my acer laptop connect to wifi ✓ - Forum - Network
Generally you need to setup the router from a computer connected via wire (the desktop PC). You can have two keys one for accessing the router and one for the wireless access. (write both down and tape it to the bottom of the router). You run the CD setup and configure the network name and security key. Then you search for available networks on the laptop for the name you just configured and add the security key when required.