MSN build by men must be a way to find out...

Closed
Zsolt - Sep 9, 2008 at 11:52 PM
 Guest - Jun 20, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Hello,

Actually, you can find out who has blocked you from right in your Messenger account, no links or other softwares needed. To do this:

You first sign into your messenger account then you select TOOLS for the toolbar at the top of page

Then you click options

Then Privacy,

You should then see a list of all your Friends you've added. If you right click on a name you will get three options. If you are able to click on the delete option then your friend has deleted or Blocked you, if you cannot select the delete option then they have not. It really works. I found out that 2 of my contacts deleted me using this method and stupidly I went onto one of those very popular sites and was given the exact same info.

So its best to check it out from your messenger account and not from these sites. most of them are just phishing for your info. I hope this info helps you as it did for me
Related:

8 responses

trance3223 Posts 17 Registration date Monday August 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2008 8
Sep 10, 2008 at 05:14 AM
hello dude,

thanks for the information it really works.

i have found also that some of my contacts have blocked me
Hi guys, you can also find out who has you in their msn, by going to tools> options>> privacy>>> view.. it will give u the list of ppl that still have you added in thier msn, and off course if you click on their names and cant select delete that means they haven't got u blocked... hope that helpsss
anonoymous pseudonym
Jun 2, 2009 at 01:09 AM
Umm i think it does work, but stuffs up a little bit to
I was doing it whilst I was talking to my friend and it said I had blocked her?!?!?!?!
But i think it does work on some other people just maybe not a few emails...
It doesn't work. My sister blocked me so we could test it and it showed that I wasn't blocked on her list.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
This does not work at all. I have the option to delete all my contacts and know for a fact that they have not deleted or blocked me. Did exactly what you said to do. Had another computer right beside me and logged into those accounts and sure enough they had not blocked or deleted. Sorry but there is no way of knowing for sure.
It dont work me and my friend tested it
Try putting them on the block list, then right clicking... It worked for me
Is there a way to do this with Adium?
I have my msn running through that.
Eh sorry to burst ur bubble but your infomation is 100% false seeing how i just tested it and it allowed me to deleted a person i have just spoke to 1hr ago which means they did not block or delete me seeing how they request my help with stuff from time to time