Window problem & help me please

Closed
Duangjai Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 5, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2010 - Jan 8, 2010 at 08:56 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 9, 2010 at 08:31 AM
Hello,
Please, help me
My pc is notebook compaq presario CQ40
Frist i swit my notebook as usual ( beside other right side showing icon '' you may be a victim of software counterfeiting . This copy of windows did not pass genuine windows validation and i put my code no. the report icon said '' you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Click resolv now to get help with this problem. then i click resolv now.
after that report said again that '' This application has failed to start because iertutil.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem ''
so i click o.k. or close. just dark window screen many hours and nothing happen.
I don't know how to do.
please, help me
Thank you very much.
Duangjai
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 9, 2010 at 08:31 AM
Hi there,

First of all you are getting this message as you are running windows with a genuine cd key,this will prevent you from having access to Microsoft websites and making updates.You will have to purchase it ether from local reseller or from Microsoft online.

For the missing file use your windows cd and make a system repair and link below from faq will guide you the steps:

https://ccm.net/faq/516-repairing-windows-xp-using-cd-installation

Thanks