- Start up beeps
- Pc start up beeps - How-To - Computer Architecture
- Pc won't start no beep ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- You have started up your computer, and then it beeps 3 times and won’t start. what could be the problem? ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- 3 beep sound when starting computer no display ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Continuous beep sound when computer starts ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
That is the code for a "video card" error. You might try to remove and replace the video card in a desktop PC.
It may have a video chip integrated into the motherboard. In that case you could add a video card if you happened to have an old one in the scrap box. You didn't say if this was a laptop. If it is there's not much you can do to fix it. since you can't replace or add a video card in these old laptops.