2 call india

Closed
salo - Jan 23, 2010 at 03:06 AM
rosedasan Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2012 - Feb 8, 2012 at 01:18 AM
Hello,
i live in russia. how can i make cheap internet calls to india? i m not havin a smart phone. i m havin sony ericsson c510. so tel me any compatible software without usin credit card.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 23, 2010 at 03:17 AM
Dear Sir,

Please try installing Skype Lite on your mobile phone and hence pay a lower fee for making the specific call. Please have the application downloaded from the below link:

https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/

Thanks.
rosedasan Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 at 01:18 AM
There are some prepaid phone cards that have no pin dialing. So there is no need for you to dial the pin number every time you make a call. All you have to do is register, since the systems works through recognition service, so as soon as you register one or more numbers, the system recognized you every time you make a call. Nowadays, you cannot only find prepaid phone cards in shop. You can also find prepaid phone cards by the use of the internet. There are a lot of websites that offers prepaid phone cards, for local or international calls. So you just have to research and find the best company that can offer you the best prepaid phone card. In looking for prepaid phone cards, there are some things you need to look at; you must gain information regarding the prepaid phone card, before you actually purchase it. You can also compare the products and services the prepaid phone card companies have to offer.

Link removed