Diablo II: Resurrected download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Diablo II: Resurrected is the remastered version of Diablo II, the mythical action RPG game from Blizzard Entertainment. This long-awaited edition includes a long list of novelties and improvements without losing the essence of the original game from the year 2000.
At the end of the story of Diablo I, Diablo is defeated by a hero who decides to drive Diablo's soulstone into his own head in an attempt to contain the feared devil in his own body. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a terrible idea, as Diablo's soul rapidly corrupted the hero. From this moment, the fallen hero will be known as the Dark Wanderer. This is where the story of Diablo II begins. The main character in Diablo II is on a mission to chase the Dark Wanderer and destroy the soulstone that has kept him possessed by Diablo's evil spirit.
- Improved compatibility: Probably the best new feature in this remastered version is the compatibility with Blizzard's Battle.net service.
- Cross-progression: Thanks to this technology, Diablo II players can transfer their progress between different PCs and/or consoles (Xbox and PlayStation) and continue playing the game right where they left off.
- Different character classes: Each character class has different unique abilities. The main game contains the classes Amazon, Necromancer, Barbarian, Sorceress, and Paladin, whereas the Lord of Destruction expansion pack adds two more classes to the list: Assassin and Barbarian.
- Three difficulty levels: You can choose between Normal, Nightmare, and Hell.
Thanks to Blizzard's new 3D graphics engine, the visual quality of Diablo II: Resurrected is upgraded to modern high-definition standards. However, if you prefer, you can switch back to the game's original graphics with a single mouse click.
Duration and game modes
Diablo II: Resurrected is primarily designed for cooperative play through Blizzard's Battle.net, featuring an online co-op mode for up to 8 people. However, Diablo II: Resurrected can also be played offline in the single-player story mode. That said, the duration of the single-player mode is anything but brief. In order to beat the main story you will need at least 40-45 hours. If you consider yourself a completionist, this game will have you hooked for much longer. To fully complete the game you will need approximately 85 hours.
What do the reviews say?
This game has generally received favorable reviews. The average critic review score on Metacritic is 80 out of 100.
"Vicarious Visions and Blizzard Entertainment have done something amazing with Diablo II: Resurrected. It is much more than a tribute. It is a sign that the first game is unrepeatable and that it remains so fresh despite the years (at least for some, because it is evident that it aged particularly badly). Therefore, Diablo II: Resurrected is a careful recommendation. It is a game for veterans of the original, fans and curious." (LevelUp)
Diablo II: Resurrected has been classified with the PEGI 16 tag. This is because the game contains scenes of violence against human-like characters that may be frightening to your children.
- Diablo 2 resurrected download
- Diablo 2 resurrected free download
- Diablo 2 resurrected free
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Tentacle Locker 2: download for PC / Mac / Android (APK) > Download - Adult games
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: download for PC, Android (APK) > Download - Strategy
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- Download Five Nights in Anime 2: PC / Android (APK) > Download - Adult games