Computer startup question

Closed
love2cats - Sep 19, 2008 at 10:44 PM
 love2cats - Sep 29, 2008 at 08:18 AM
Hello,
Thursday, September 19, 2008

When I turn on my computer, three instant message/chat programs' login windows come up. I have to wait for them to load then close them before I can go to the internet or open any program I need to use. I don't want to delete them. They belong to my son and if he ever gets to visit me, he might want to use them. I would just really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to make them stop popping up every time I turn on the computer. Can't I just move them to the "programs" part of the computer, or something? Oh, one more thing, could you dumb it down? My brain is malfunctioning a bit more than usual. Thank you, Susan

2 responses

Thank you for responding to my email. I hate to say this, but I'm still not sure how to stop these programs.
trypchelp Posts 13 Registration date Monday August 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2009 1
Sep 20, 2008 at 07:52 AM
hello,

well dude you must configure it on the start up option of the program which is being opened itself and you wont be able to do it on windows. just check in the program option if you can find something like disable on start up and then just uncross it.

help it helps you