Wierdest facebook login error ever!

Solved/Closed
Abstract - Feb 1, 2010 at 08:36 PM
 Mike - Mar 19, 2010 at 04:22 PM
Hello,
When I log into my Facebook (100% sure everything is correct.) It logs me into someones facebook that is not mine. I can change my password, it sends to my E-mail and everything, but I still log into that one persons facebook, I haven't done anything to their page or anything, cause I don't want to be mean. But I would like to log onto mine again. My friend tried to log onto my Facebook from his computer, and the same thing happened, he logged into the same person. (No other logins are messed up, just Facebook.)
Related:

3 responses

aakai1056 Posts 142 Registration date Thursday May 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2021 8,930
Feb 12, 2010 at 05:32 AM
Hello Abstract,

It looks like someone modified your profile on facebook! It can be your friend... so just be careful!

If you can still access it, try:

1. To change your E-mail address which you use to register to facebook
2. Or change your password.

I prefer option 1!
Blocked Profile
Feb 2, 2010 at 02:48 AM
Dear Sir,

Please contact the Facebook Support and explain the trouble that you are having and hence get it solved.

Thank you.
How would I contact them? I've looked at their support pages, and I don't see a way to contact them (E-mail..ect).
I made a mistake when trying to log in to my account and facebook sent a email to a nonexisting email address and I tried to change it but it will not let me loggin into my old account. My email account that I am trying to log into is (sml0509@verizon.net) They sent the conformation to sml0509@verizion.net can you help?