hassan - Feb 2, 2010 at 01:17 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 3, 2010 at 05:48 AM
Hello,my msn has been hacked how could I return it back

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 3, 2010 at 05:48 AM
Dear Hassan,

Please have the password changed if the hacker hasn't yet changed anything personal info on it. If you can't do it, please just get a legal case filed. The concerned unit will hence carry out an investigation that will lead to the hacker and hence you will again get access to the account.

Thanks in advance.