Computer tech is spying on me

Closed
tidy - Feb 4, 2010 at 12:52 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 4, 2010 at 06:24 AM
Hello,
I was living at this computer friends house and before I found out he had cameras all over the house, he managed to get me on his server in his house. He also installed his own instant messenger that he designed as well.
Since I left his place after the cameras incident, i am finding that my computers act funny and sometimes flash. I have seen my mouse move a few times now and then. I have two computers, one is a laptop. I think he installed some tracking stuff on here to trace my steps. I recently deleted his system stuff off both computers.
What do I do? I know this guy is inside my computer. hes very smart. I use both modem and wireless where i am because wireless doesnt always work.
I want to take the wireless card out of the computer from his house and install it in a different computer i just got. Can he still track that? Or am I just dreaming that this is happening?????????????? lol
I am in AZ and hes in MN.
Thank You for the help. If you ever need car info, I would be happy to pay forward the skills. TY
I am on windows xp.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 4, 2010 at 06:24 AM
Hi there,

You can disable remote assistance on your pc ,right click on my computer>properties>remote tab and uncheck the box.

Thanks