- Advent Roma 2000/ windows 7 disc drive error?
- Windows 7 recovery drive - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows 7 dvd drive not working ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Windows 7 ssl certificate error ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Windows 7 hard drive not found ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Windows 10 disc drive ✓ - Forum - Hardware
on the drawer of the drive should be a very small hole, insert a paper clip or very fine needle and this will open the drive.
yeah, i've already done this now, haha, any suggestions to making the drive responsive again or are we gunna hve to go back to the store and get it replaced?
try unistalling then reinstalling, the chances are it is the mainboard that is faulty, cd drive breakdowns are very rare
hi there here is another way but not sure if it will fix it but it will open so u can take the disk out. get a long pin and push it in the hole next to the eject button that should open it but not to sure about fixing it. i would do that then try reinstall the driver for it if that dont work then i would take it back to get a new drive or laptop.