Monitor problem

Closed
tntran Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 25, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2008 - Sep 25, 2008 at 08:30 PM
tntran Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 25, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2008 - Sep 26, 2008 at 06:10 PM
Hello,
im not good with technology but i know some basics. Other day my computer monitor just goes black and the on button just keeps flashing on and off for couple seconds then stays lit. I tried pulling out the power cord and disconnected from my computer. It worked for a while but now it came back and can't use the same method no more. I know its not my computer because i disconnected from the computer and turned the power on and the problem is still the same. I think my monitor is busted but can't say so until proven. Thanks for you help.
Related:

2 responses

tazz.cz Posts 11 Registration date Thursday September 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009
Sep 26, 2008 at 04:49 AM
hi,

there are couples of reasons why it is not starting up and one of them it could be coming from your graphics card or else the motherboard itself if the graphics is integrated. tell me have you checked the monitor on another computer just to see what happens?
tntran Posts 2 Registration date Thursday September 25, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2008
Sep 26, 2008 at 06:10 PM
No i only have just one computer so i really cant check it on the other computer. But i disconnected from the computer and turned on the monitor by itself and the on button flashes and the screen has one of those static screen.