Blink Home Monitor download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Blink Home Monitor is the app you need to control your Blink smart home indoor and outdoor security cameras. Simple to use and highly configurable, this app allows you to watch, monitor, and receive alerts no matter where you are.
What are the key features of the Blink Home Monitor App?
- Monitor and protect: You can use the app to check in on what's happening at your home in real time whenever you want and wherever you are. The app connects your home, vacation home, or business to your phone in HD video. That way, you can even interact with people who come to your home when you're away, like deliverers.
- Configurable: You can configure your devices through the application, set up the areas you want to monitor, and choose what part of a particular room you want to watch to get more fine-grained detection (so that you don't receive an alert every time someone crosses the street). Once configured, you can watch everything whenever you want or receive alerts when something is detected.
- Blink Outdoor: Blink Outdoor wireless devices are designed to be used outdoors no matter what. They can run for several years facing the weather and feature motion detection, two-way audio, and more.
- Blink Indoor: Blink Indoor wireless devices are designed to let you watch and monitor your indoors. They feature two-way audio, night vision, motion detection, and more.
- Blink Mini: They are wired, cheaper devices that let you hear, see, and speak from your app.
- Alexa-friendly: You can connect Blink Outdoor, Indoor, or Mini with Alexa-enabled devices for voice commands at home. Moreover, you can use your voice to stream live video, play recorded clips, arm and disarm your camera, be alerted to motion, etc.
- Stronger together: Your entire family can use the app from their own devices and log in simultaneously. That's really handy as everyone can be alerted and act properly no matter where they are.
How to use the Blink Home Monitor App?
Once you've downloaded the app, you can start the configuration process. Blink requires a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Internet connection with a minimum speed of 2Mbps. You can check all the technical details in the 'Before You Begin' section of the official support site. Before installing your camera devices, you may want to check how to place them. Finally, if you want to configure your activity zones or privacy zones, you can check the related articles.
How to install the Blink Home Monitor App on your PC?
We provide you with both the Blink Home Monitor APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the Blink Home Monitor APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
Is it free?
Yes, the app is free to install and use, but the camera devices are not.
Is it safe?
- Monitor blinking but no display [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- BENQ T2210HD power indicator starts blinks green [solved] > Forum - Monitor
- Monitor light blinking,no display > Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Power light blinking continously > Forum - Laptop
- Monitor No Display Blinking Light, PC Boots > Forum - Monitor
- JW Library
- Alexa App
- Android Auto (APK)
- Muslim Pro
- Calibre Companion
- Shortcuts for iOS
- Weather Underground
- Wedding Planner by The Knot
- Ukulele Tabs & Chords
- PlantNet Plant Identification
- TurboTax Tax Return App
- AccuWeather - Weather for Life
- LadyMarry Wedding Planner
- Weather & Radar
- Weather on the Way
- Sky Weatherman