How to populate a 'form' with data

Closed
Chaka - Feb 18, 2010 at 01:39 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Feb 18, 2010 at 05:16 PM
Hello,

I have a sheet that contains Names, email addresses and other info captured from an online entry form.
At the same time I have a scorecard that was designed by a friend - also in excel.

At the moment I can populate the various entrants info using =Sheet2!A2 & " " & Sheet2!B2 etc etc.

I would like to print this score card with the various info from the data sheet I have but having to manually edit each link and printing will take ages.

I'm not too worried about printing all the entrants score cards in one go (but will be nice to be able to do), but a way to click a 'next button' of sorts so that the info is updated with the next entrants info which I can print.

Any suggestions on how to do this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Feb 18, 2010 at 05:16 PM
Could you give some sample data of how it looks like and how you would like to look at the end of the day ?