Sound problem in windows xp on mac

Closed
harbhajan - Mar 7, 2010 at 06:47 PM
Mattsegura Posts 24 Registration date Saturday March 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 22, 2010 - Mar 8, 2010 at 01:14 AM
Hello,
hi,

i have macbook and i installed windows xp as well on it .everthing is fine but when i play videos on youtube i cant listen the sound. can somebody will tell me the solution please ?
Related:

2 responses

Mattsegura Posts 24 Registration date Saturday March 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 22, 2010 1
Mar 7, 2010 at 09:48 PM
Have you installed the drivers off the leopard install disk? if not, after XP is installed, put the leopard intall sdisk into your CD drive and launch the installer, then all the drivers for audio, graphics, and keyboard functions like the eject and screen brightness buttons
mac is already there and xp as well. but still not working. but still i tried to install mac os x install disc 1. but dont u think that i will loose all the data saved already. and i have 2 disks of mac. do i have to install both of these if i dont loose data?
Mattsegura Posts 24 Registration date Saturday March 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 22, 2010 1
Mar 8, 2010 at 01:14 AM
I meant use the install disk on the Windows XP side, the install disk contains the windows drivers for the sound and other stuff, but you need the Leopard install disk, which If you dont have, you should consider buying, and then use it for the drivers