Opera problem in micromax q5

Solved/Closed
pro - Mar 8, 2010 at 07:35 AM
 Nickey - Jul 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Hello,
When i try to open opera browser which is pre installed in Q5 before purchase, the phone is getting switched off.Can you spot what exactly the reason and give a good solution to this problem.
Related:

9 responses

opera_mini_4_2 (125kb) available at micromax web site.
all you have to do is install it throgh micromax pc suite.
pc suit cd is available with micromax q5fb box.
if dont have one, it can be also download from the official micromax web site.

overall, it is not a big issue.
-darshan bhavsar (happy mobile care)
its ok man i downloaded opera mini from micromax site and installed into my mobile so problem solved.
u must have click on restore default settings .... u only need to do is .... download the operamini software from micromax website and install it .... restart ur mobile n it will b done .... no need to worry ... its a very good mobile ..
you must have installed many java apps on your phone.. delete most of them.. restart your phone and try.. it workd for me..

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Do one thing! Just restatr the phone and go to the setting and define which sim u r using for opera and if u got same than back to me!
Rohit
you must hav tried to install opera's latest version download opera mini 4 and install it...
try installing a fresh opera mini software ...
firstly download the opera mini 3 from brother software.com then insall it and enjoy it
Hello .. Even i am also getting some error message saying "Opera mini not exists"

Please some one help me