How to change default search engine: Opera
Opera web browser comes with the Google default search engine. However, this browser is highly customizable, so you can easily change the default search engine from Google to another one, for example, DuckDuckGo or Yahoo!. Read on to discover how to do it.
To change the default search engine in Opera browser:
- Open the Opera browser and go to Settings.
- Under Search Engine tab, select a search engine of your choice from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, close the window to apply changes.
Any more Opera questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Opera search engine
- Opera mini search
- Is opera a search engine
- Opera Mini > Download - Browsers
- Www.google.com search video > Download - Video playback
- Unreal engine 5 download > Download - Game development
- Opera GX > Download - Browsers
- Wallpaper engine > Download - Illustration and animation