In this tutorial you will learn how to enable the Bookmarks bar for the latest version of the Opera web browser. This feature is not enabled by default so read on for all the information.
How to enable the Bookmarks bar?
- Click on the Opera button > Settings.
- Scroll to the User Interface.
- Then simply check the Show Bookmarks Bar.
- The bookmarks bar is now enabled.
How to add a website to the Bookmarks bar?
To add a website to the Bookmarks bar:
- Go to the webpage of your site.
- Click on the heart-shaped button located at the end of the address bar > Add to page to bookmarks bar.
How to manage your bookmarks?
To change the name of a bookmark:
- Right-click on the bookmark of your choice > Edit.
What to do if the bookmarks manager is missing?
Indeed the latest version of the Opera browser doesn't include a tool to manage your bookmarks. The solution is to make use of a small add-on.
- Open Opera and go to Bookmarks extension.
- Click on the Install button.
- A new shortcut for the Bookmarks manager will be added next to the address bar.
- Opera bookmark bar
- Opera show bookmarks bar
- How to show bookmarks bar
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date > Guide
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox > Guide
- Opera mini > Download
- Gt2.redirector.opera.com [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Redirecting > Forum - Android
- Opera torrent: extension, support, settings
- Opera change language: Mac, interface, VPN, Google, mobile
- How to change download location Opera gx
- Opera mini desktop mode: on Android
- How to stop auto redirect in Opera
- How to enable extensions in private mode in Opera
- Private tab Opera: browser, Android, mobile
- How to block websites in Opera: ads blocker, trackers
- How to change default search engine: Opera
- How to reset Opera browser: to default settings
- How to make Opera as default browser: Windows, Mac, LInux
- How to set a master password in Opera browser?
- Blocking content in Opera
- Block websites from accessing webcam and microphone in Opera