In this tutorial you will learn how to enable the Bookmarks bar for the latest version of the Opera web browser. This feature is not enabled by default so read on for all the information.
How to enable the Bookmarks bar?
- Click on the Opera button > Settings.
- Scroll to the User Interface.
- Then simply check the Show Bookmarks Bar.
- The bookmarks bar is now enabled.
How to add a website to the Bookmarks bar?
To add a website to the Bookmarks bar:
- Go to the webpage of your site.
- Click on the heart-shaped button located at the end of the address bar > Add to page to bookmarks bar.
How to manage your bookmarks?
To change the name of a bookmark:
- Right-click on the bookmark of your choice > Edit.
What to do if the bookmarks manager is missing?
Indeed the latest version of the Opera browser doesn't include a tool to manage your bookmarks. The solution is to make use of a small add-on.
- Open Opera and go to Bookmarks extension.
- Click on the Install button.
- A new shortcut for the Bookmarks manager will be added next to the address bar.
- Opera show bookmarks bar
- Opera bookmark bar
- How to show bookmarks bar in opera
- Opera import bookmarks from chrome > Guide
- IPad 2: Adding pages to the Safari bookmarks bar
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox > Guide
- Opera - Display the progress bar as a pop-up
- Opera - Show website dimensions in the title bar
- Opera torrent: extension, support, settings
- Opera change language: Mac, interface, VPN, Google, mobile
- Opera mini desktop mode: on Android
- How to change download location Opera gx
- How to stop auto redirect in Opera
- Private tab Opera: browser, Android, mobile
- How to change default search engine: Opera
- How to enable extensions in private mode in Opera
- How to block websites in Opera
- How to reset Opera browser: to default settings
- Blocking content in Opera
- How to make Opera as default browser: Windows, Mac, LInux
- Block websites from accessing webcam and microphone in Opera