Exe files

Solved/Closed
angelinlove - Mar 11, 2010 at 04:03 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 11, 2010 at 04:43 AM
Hello,
everytime i turn on the computer is says that the exe file winlogon and jusched is corrupted but when i try to download something to help me fix it .... it says that it cant download it what am i suppose to do?? PLEASE HELP
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 11, 2010 at 04:43 AM
Hello,

I would doubt that Winlogon is the problem, it looks much more like a Trojan Horse virus.

I am curious to know how and when the problem appeared. Can you download any other files?

Anyhow, please see if you can boot your computer in safe mode with networking, if so we are ahead in the race with the horse.

Download Malwarebyte to your desktop. In case the horse is a rogue type trojan, to outwit it, rename the file MBAM to Explorer.exe.

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/

Install and UPDATE Malwarebyte. (second tab on welcome page)

Please run a FULL system scan. That should do the trick.

If you cannot download MBAM, while in safe mode without networking do a scan with your present antivirus software.

If neighter of the above are successful, please let us know as there are other solutions in our bag.

Best regards