IBM thinkpad laptop

Closed
tina - 16 Mar 2010 à 01:27
closeup22 Posts 8922 Registration date Friday 15 May 2009 Status Member Last seen 7 October 2010 - 23 Mar 2010 à 05:20
Hello,
I just purchased a refurbished IBM think pad laptop T60 Core Duo 1.83 Ghz 1-G 60GB XP Pro online.I recd the laptop today in mail.Have not opened it yet.Realized I may need other items before given it to person as gift.
What else do I need to buy to complete all items needed to make the laptop work at home or away from home.
I got it as a gift for a family member who wants to learn how to use computers.I have home computer with cable connections.
What other accessories will I need? router? I am learning as I go about computers.My home computer was set up for me already.
Please help me complete my purchase for this gift.
Thank You
Tina
3/15/2010
please email me info on what else I need
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8922 Registration date Friday 15 May 2009 Status Member Last seen 7 October 2010 2,099
23 Mar 2010 à 05:20
Hi Tina,

What you want to know more ,please specify.

Thanks