Acer driver 4720z

Closed
atul - Oct 10, 2008 at 12:33 PM
 tiken - Mar 21, 2010 at 09:24 AM
Hello,

hi
i am not able to connect my laptop through internet as ethernet adapter is not installed.my laptop is acer aspire 4720z which has inbuilt modem etc.
i tried to copy driver through net on a cd by another pc but cd is not running in my laptop.
how to solve this
atul
Related:

3 responses

GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11
Oct 10, 2008 at 03:17 PM
now you can download the driver magicien program from the net then backup the ethernet from that other laptop yusing the prog then install the prog on yourr laptop and copy the backup file to it then restore
to find the prog try the limewire or the www.toggle.com site
anyways if you the other laptop had a different ethernet card then yours then just install the prog on your laptop then run it and when it tell you that the device is unknown or needs update look at the bottom and you will find the url of the ethernet driver download copy it and download it using flash get or dap ....
good luck reply to me if anthing went wrong !!!
bueno , a mi fue facil instalar ya que se reconocio automaticamnete , pero si no lo hizo comprueba con laspropiedades de protocolointernet ip y dns nada mas suerte byeeeeeee
how do i restore acer aspire 4720z