How can i restore

Closed
shahina - Oct 11, 2008 at 04:25 AM
 shiva - Nov 30, 2008 at 01:18 PM
Pls Hellp me, i have hp pivilion dv6000 laptop, it os is vista inbuild. i need to change this to vista to xp. Thats why itryd more times, but when i reach the first stups going to istall it showing hard disk is not found. so i did partition the hard disk through partition manager software. later also swhoing like this and also not opening the previous os (vista). what can i do now. i need to get open the computer however (xp or vista) pls help me for istalling xp or vista.

Thanks,

3 responses

I think 1st of all you need to Configure your Hardware Boot Profile.Like This:
When you will insert in XP CD then restart your PC.After That Press The DELETE key.You will find a Window Then go to Advance BIOS Setep>First Boot Device(CD ROM)>Second Boot Device(HDD-O).After that save this configureration by clicking maybe F10.I hope by this you will be able to Setup XP in your PC.If its doesnot work then inform me please.Waiting your early reply.
Thanking You
Munna
From Bangladesh
caffeinedeath Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday October 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 9
Nov 24, 2008 at 07:48 PM
you have to slipstream sata drivers into your xp cd.here is how you can do it.
http://techtricks.co.in/slipstreamingintegrating-sata-drivers-into-bootable-xp-cd/
disable sata in bios... then format the hard disk wit ntfs ... ur problem will be solved..