Playing games with arrows

Closed
Kimom75 - Mar 24, 2010 at 03:05 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Mar 25, 2010 at 04:32 AM
Hi...I've read over all the questions and none are quite the same as mine...and none of the solutions solved my problem either. My son plays NickJr. games that use the arrow keys and I cannot seem to prevent the arrows from moving the screen...we click the box (the game window) so maybe the computer might recognize just the box and that does not help. I even tried my 10-key pad with numbers disabled. (I'm using laptop without a number pad on it's own keyboard.) All I want to do is disable the scrolling option or freeze the screen so that only the arrows on the sidebar affect the movement. Anyone know what to do here? I know most basics about computers so a general answer is fine. Maybe I'm just not familiar with proper terms when I search my computer for answers. HEEEELP!! Nothing worse than a frustrated four-year-old!!

Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Mar 25, 2010 at 04:32 AM
Hi there,

What you are trying to do is very hard but not impossible all you need to do it purchase a gaming mouse and keyboard also change the pc to a gaming pc for more precision.

Thanks