How to write excel macro to auto sorting

Closed
simon - Mar 27, 2010 at 07:12 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Mar 27, 2010 at 02:38 PM
hi expert,

may i know how to write excel macro program to perform auto sorting of rows of data and then auto create new files for only each set of rows of data representing that particular group after the auto sorting.

my definition on each set of data for that particular group is only data in a particular column related to that group after the auto sorting.
eg: names. like many occurrence of john, mary, peter,simon etc in only that particular column in the excel sheet.
so whenever that particular column contain john, it means those data are group under john's. likewise for mary, peter ,simon etc.

after the auto sorting. i hope to auto create new file with only data for john only. likewise another new file for mary ,etc---.

please help me to work efficiently so as to enable me to keep my job.

thanks.

appreciate yours kind understanding and reply accordingly with thanks.

rgds,
simon.
Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Mar 27, 2010 at 02:38 PM
could you provide sample workbook.post on share site and post link https://authentification.site