In excel the value of date of bitrth changes [Closed]

-
 Dev -
in excel the value of date of birth changes, into numeric number. mostly that time when it paste them on any word sheet

1 reply

Registration date
Friday May 15, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 7, 2010
Hi there,

Please describe the issue with more information.

Thanks
Hi,
I use the Mail Merging & Macros to create Bio-Data's in Ms-Word of so many candidates & take their value like name. f'name , Date of Birth etc from a Excel Sheet. But i am facing the problem that as i am going to run the Macros, all the columns of excel sheet works very efficiently expect a column of Date of Birth. i used format cells & change the date of birth in format of 3/14/2001 without Asteriskk(*).

Date of Birth column has been change in Ms-word with a numeric numbers like 40322. In fact it remains same in the excel sheet.like 3/14/2001.
i face this problem not every iteration. sometimes it doesn't occurs. but problem is this i can't relay to this excel sheet infact it create problem while create other Bio-Data's.

i know while calculating age it change its format but it is optional, So it should not change the text cells. So i need a to operate a function which doesn't change the text cells. plz give me appropriate answer for this problem.
Regards

Hitesh Dev

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!