Copy last item entered in row to another wksh

Closed
sam - Oct 14, 2008 at 06:59 PM
ronss1 Posts 4 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2008 - Oct 15, 2008 at 03:49 AM
Hello,

I am working on a project in MS Excel. One of the things I am needing to do is write a macro that will scan a row to the last item entered, then take that last item entered and move it to another location either within the worksheet or on a different worksheet. I believe this is called a "looping macro."

Once I get all the items in the appropriate location, either on that worksheet or another, I will then want to set it up with a link to a PowerPoint slide. The reason I want to do that is so it will automatically update the data on the slide.

Does anyone have a Macro or know how to write a macro that will do this? I have seen plenty that will go to the last item entered in the worksheet or to copy a whole column or row. I just want to copy the last item entered in the row to another worksheet or location within the same worksheet. My problem is the last item entered is never in the same column-----it changes daily.

Thanks for any and all help.
Related:

1 response

ronss1 Posts 4 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2008
Oct 15, 2008 at 03:49 AM
hey there,

here is a link where you can get what you are in search of:

https://www.techonthenet.com/excel/

hope it helps you