Network problem on P5Q Deluxe Motherboard

Closed
johnwills Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2008 - Oct 15, 2008 at 06:49 AM
 Johnwills - Oct 20, 2008 at 03:23 AM
Hello,

My network has decide to stop functioning, both lan ports no longer work. Tried the usual stuff, un-installing the network driver and re-installing it still no joy. There are no lights on either port when connecting the ports to the my adsl router. Tried different cables and different ports but still nothing(tested ports and cables on other computers and they work fine).

There are no errors shown, it just says the network cable is unplugged even when it isn't. The board is only 2 months old, but I suspect it is hardware failure that has caused this. Has anyone had similar problems with this motherboard?

Thanks.
Related:

3 responses

astucease Posts 11 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 3
Oct 15, 2008 at 10:17 AM
hey there,

if its still new then i would recommend that you bring it back from where you purchased it and then have it exchanged there.
Yes I have had a similar problem.

My network card stops functioning in my system too with the Gtx 280.

Although when I put an Ati Radeon HD 2400 PRO GPU in the system, the LAN works fine.

Does anyone know the problem to this?
I have now taken my Mother board back, as the USB ports failed also, so mine was a hardware failure.