Outlook opening prolem

Closed
Sylar - Apr 5, 2010 at 12:39 AM
 sylar - Apr 5, 2010 at 04:56 AM
i was using outlook ! that was ok but from last few days when i m opening MS outlook then that is just giving one error report and automatically geting close ... i even reinstalled that outlook but the problem not gone ... can u plz suggest me what should i do to solve this problem ??
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 5, 2010 at 01:33 AM
Dear Sylar,

There might be an essential file that has been deleted or corrupted. I will hence recommend you firstly to carry out a system restore after having made a back up of your database. This might solve the matter. Please indicate if the matter does not get solved.

Thank you.
thanks for your answer but i can not restore that system cus that system is useing with lot of date and and i i m not save any previous save point.but i need the MS outlook. so you have things software tool to fix this problem ? this is just geting crush when i just opening that ... this is really disturbing me ...even when that was making problem that time .i reinstalled the outlook then my all mail database is lost. do you know any way to get back that mail database ? if i can get that mail then that would be really great for me.