Microsoft Outlook provides the option to send emails with the CTRL + Enter key combination that can be used as a shortcut. However, users can disable this shortcut if they wish as it can result in accidentally sending mails that are not finished. Follow the steps below to disable the CTRL+ Enter shortcut.
How to turn off CTRL+ Enter shortcut on Outlook?
Under Outlook, the CTRL + Enter Key combo is used to send your emails, but if you find it annoying, here's how to disable it:
- Open Outlook and click on File > Options.
- Select the Mail tab and scroll to the "Send Message" Section.
- Uncheck the box next to "CTRL + ENTER sends a message"
- Confirm with the OK button.
How to enable CTRL + ENTER shortcut to send a message on Outlook?
- Open Outlook and go to File > Options > Mail.
- Go to the Send messages tab and check mark CTRL + ENTER sends a message.
- Finally, press OK to save the changes.
How to customize Outlook keyboard shortcuts?
To personalize your Outlook shortcuts, follow these instructions:
- Go to File > Options > Customize Ribbon.
- Click Customize.
- Select the current document name, template, categories, and commands that you want to save the keyboard shortcut changes in.
- Check if in the Current keys you already have the right combination of keys, and if not, assign them in the right tab.
- Click Assign to save the changes.
- Ctrl enter
- Ctrl enter outlook
- Turn off ctrl enter send outlook
- ICQ - Use CTRL + Enter to send message
- Fix laptop keys: CTRL, Fn, Num Pad > Guide
- How To Change The Action Assigned To The Enter Key
- Can't enter facebook website [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- You have tried entering too many codes. try again later. [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop