Skype cant connect ask help

Closed
willem - Apr 5, 2010 at 12:09 PM
 Emberstrifee - Dec 22, 2010 at 11:37 AM
i have a problem with skype since 2 and a half week. I started skype and it crashd it did give a crash message but was gone before i could read it after that it aint possible to connect with skype anymore, i tryed everything what is possible deleting skype inclusive registery etc firewall systems etc tryed even to reinstall old skype same problem still.Sended a e-mail even to skype and got the response that it is vodaphone egypt that is blocking skype, funny thing is that all other people here that i work with (in egypt we work 3 weeks on 3 weeks off ) dont have the problem at all and can use skype all the time so it seems that they just sended a reaction cause they dont know i did also set puter bck till before it happend deleted updates from other programs nothing is working its keeps saying aint possible to connect get help fixing this problem but even that aint working!!!!!!! any1 here have a solution for my problem

ps. i know i can do a formatC and reinstall windows etc and it will probaly work fine then but that aint the solution since then it still can happen again
Related:

1 response

I tryed my turning off my firewall and just let skype go, it was just doing a Sign in and that was all it was doing, and i said forget it and turned off my firewall and let it do the sign in thing, before when my firewall was on it wouldnt do anything but give me and Error page and it worked after i turned off my firewall maybe that will help,if not im sorry:'(