Computer run too slow

Closed
sunil - Apr 25, 2010 at 01:03 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 27, 2010 at 05:54 PM
i am install avg antivirus after that install antivirus my pc run to slow how run speed fast

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 25, 2010 at 05:18 PM
Hello Sunil,

All antiviruses applications will slowdown a system because, to better protect you, they run one or more scanning engines which consume memory.

However to improve your system's speep there are a few steps you can take.

1. If you have more than one antivirus application, remove them, in any event, if you have more than one, the applications may come in conflict and reduce your protection.

2. You probably have applications which run in the background which start-up at boot time which are not essential. You can stop these applications from running.

To help you find these applications, I suggest you download, install and run Startup lite from Malwarebyte. Just follow the prompts.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

Please let me know if your system's speed has improved.

Best regards
plz solved to open my web page
i cant see you tube music
computer running very slow
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 27, 2010 at 05:54 PM
Hello Ayud

Please, you are not in the proper thread for your kind of problem.

Please start a brand new thread and question.

State clearly what is you operating system and explain clearly what the problem is as I can't understand it.

Make sure the title is explicit for instance Computer slow, no web.

I suggest that you put your question in the viruses security forum for I suspect that you have a virus.

As you are in the wrong thread you will not attrack attention and answer.

Good luck