How to fix a slow PSP
If your PSP is too slow or lagging during certain games or functions, it may be due to the fact that the CPU speed has been reduced. It often happens when using custom firmware. Read on for the solution.
To fix a lagging PSP, you must set the CPU speed to 333.
- To access the CPU setting, turn on the PSP holding the right trigger button ...
- Go to CPU speed
- Then on UMD/ISO speed and press the x button several times to obtain 333
More gaming questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Psp lag
- Psp lagging
- Psp loading too long
- Psp update > Guide
- GTA IV too slow [solved] > GTA Forum
- Gta liberty city cheats psp > Guide
- GTA 4 lagging very much.... [solved] > GTA Forum
- GTA IV lag on laptop > GTA Forum