CPU fan spinning slow, no display, power button not working

Shivam9006 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 21, 2023 Status Member Last seen June 21, 2023 - Jun 21, 2023 at 04:03 PM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 04:43 AM

Hello,

CPU fan spinning slow, no display, no power on mouse and keyboard. Sometimes it works  when i clean my ram and just tried turning off and on from main switch 3 to 4 times and sometimes it doesn't work whatever i try .I  noticed one major thing when  I turn on my pc speed of cpu fan is  slow till 30 seconds then in this case it  show no display and when fan runs slow power button of cpu doesn't work i pressed it for one minute but cpu does not shut down then i just unplugged it from main connection. Today I played some game for 3 to 4 hours then i shuts it down and after two hours when i am trying to on the issue persists. I tried ram cleaning tried multiple times by switching on/off main power supply.

Can you tell me how to fix this

Android / Chrome 106.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 04:43 AM

Check Power Connections: Make sure all power cables, including your main power cable and motherboard power connections, are securely fastened to your computer.

Make sure the CPU fan is connected securely to the motherboard; loose connections may result in slow fan spin. Clean out any debris preventing its proper function as well.

Reset CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor): If the issue still persists, try resetting your CMOS by temporarily unplugging and reinserting the battery in order to reset any BIOS settings that could be contributing to it. This should allow any problems you might be experiencing with BIOS settings to go away.

Reduce Hardware Components to See if Problem Remains: Disconnect any unnecessary peripherals and RAM sticks until only one RAM stick remains installed in your computer, reboot and see if problem persists - if so, gradually add back components until one becomes problematic.

Check Your Graphics Card: If your PC features an independent graphics card, make sure that it fits securely within its slot and try reseating to ensure a good connection between all parts.

If none of these steps work to address your issue, it may be beneficial to consult a computer technician or bring the computer for professional diagnosis and repair.