Wireless Problem

Closed
Mithonxz - May 5, 2010 at 04:55 AM
 MJ - May 5, 2010 at 12:29 PM
Please help me to solved my problems. I have a desktop pc working with windows7 finely and laptop Hp Pavilion working the same. Both runs internet wireless via tata Photon+ seperately. What i need to know is, I want my desktop Pc connected with tata photon+ and at the same time i want my laptop as working with the same internet connection using that tata photon+ connected with Desktop Pc. Is it possible to connect two computers using this tata photon+ wireless internet connection? In Adsl router which provide wireless connection(landline connection) My laptop can find wireless network and working good. But Likewise instead of this Asdl router I like to use Tata photon+ for my laptop. Can it be done? P.s. I'm very amateur in networking and internet world. Please help.

1 response

if your Photon+ has a wireless funtion, then it should be able to, but what Wireless signal is it using?

you need to read the manual and see how to configure it to see what signal its using, then check to see if your laptop and desktop is able to use that signal