How to connect pc threw wireless network

Closed
Sunny - May 4, 2010 at 12:33 PM
 sunny - May 8, 2010 at 07:48 AM
I Dont have wireless network adapter in pc. but i have netgare wireless-g 54 router WGR614
modem.
Now please anyone tell me. how Do i connect My PC threw netgare router To my neighbours Wireless internet
Connection bcz i dont have internet at home.
( It is possible ? )
Related:

4 responses

dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 109
May 7, 2010 at 11:27 PM
You can connect your computer to your neighbour's router via Internet, but not router to router (unless your set up some kind of S2S VPN connection or advanced routing between routers which typically can't be done on low end home router).

However you can purchase a wireless adapter (can be PCI or USB adapter, pretty cheap) and install on desktop, after that connect to your neighbour's wireless router if the wireless signal is in range. If you need more helps, feel free to take a look on this wireless network setup tutorial.

Hope this helps.
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 4, 2010 at 04:18 PM
You can't. These parts don't work in the way you want to. You will need to buy a wireless adapter for your laptop.

Good Luck
Thanx for comment on my Question but there must be the another way to connect the both router . i mean router to router of same version
Which network adapter should i buy which one is the best .?