Malwarebytes run in safe mode but trojan stil

Closed
fm elliott Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday May 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2010 - May 14, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 - May 14, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Hello, I have a virus on my dell d-505. it boots to a viruspro that is scanning my system and when I hit cont. alt delete it says that the administrator has disabled the taskmanager.
I loaded malwarebytes onto a thumb drive from another computer and successfully installed and removed 15 infected files. I repooted and the same software is there

Related:

1 response

Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
May 14, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Dear, fm elleott

1. Please download on your desktop Combox Fix:

https://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe

Before you run ComboxFix, please:

2. Close all open Windows including this one.

3. Close or disable all running Antivirus, Antispyware, and Firewall programs as they may interfere with the proper running of ComboFix.

4. Disconnect your modem.

5. Double click on the Combofix icon.

Windows is issuing this prompt because ComboFix does not have a digital signature. This is perfectly normal and safe and you can click on the Run button to continue.

6. Agree with the disclaimer and the creation of the recovery.

While the program is scanning your computer, it will change your clock format, so do not be concerned when you see this happen. When ComboFix is finished it will restore your clock settings to their previous settings. You will also see the text in the ComboFix window being updated as it goes through the various stages of its scan.

At the end of the scan a log will be saved in: C:\ComboFix.txt

Please copy the log and post it here and describe to me how your system is performing.

This took me a lot of typing, so please do give me your feedback.

Thank you

and Ambucias may help you with the rest for you.

Regards Gerarod