My computer stopped restarted

Closed
mary - May 22, 2010 at 02:40 PM
tchak1 Posts 7 Registration date Friday May 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 23, 2010 - May 22, 2010 at 04:26 PM
Hello,

i need help starting up my computer it turns on and then comes up a page saying we apologize for the inconvenience but windows did not start successfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.
If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly, or was automatically shut down to protect your files and folders, choose Last Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.
If a previous startup attempt was interupted due to a power failure or because the power or reset button was pressed, or you aren't sure what caused the problem, choose Windows Start Normally.

Safe Mode
Safe Mode With Networking
Safe Mode With Command Prompt

Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked)

Start Windows Normally
The thing is my sister turned on the computer and it came up to the normal start up page then it froze and she pressed the reset button. I've tried last known good configuration and start windows normally but it still doesn't work.
Can anyone help me.

1 response

tchak1 Posts 7 Registration date Friday May 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 23, 2010
May 22, 2010 at 04:26 PM
As the screen indicates, did you install any new software or hardware recently?