MicroSD card password protected [Solved/Closed]

Coarule - May 26, 2010 at 06:33 AM - Latest reply: ralphmark 32 Posts Saturday April 14, 2012Registration date December 19, 2012 Last seen
- May 2, 2012 at 06:43 AM
Hello,
I have Micro Sd memmory card and it's password protected.When I want to format card,phone ask me for a password.By the way i'm using Nokia 5130 Xpress Music.
Could anyone help me?Every answer would be appreciated.
Thanks

See more 

4 replies

Best answer
rgnpulpally - Jul 4, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Thank you
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file.

thanks rahul g nair

Thank you, rgnpulpally 61

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1811 users this month

Jesus's Brother - May 2, 2012 at 06:11 AM
Its really working.. I used it two months ago.
ralphmark 32 Posts Saturday April 14, 2012Registration date December 19, 2012 Last seen - May 2, 2012 at 06:43 AM
Thank you
Download a software feexplorer after downloading install it than insert your card in your phone and connect your phone with pc than run feexplorer. Note do not access your card with your phone,
After running feexplorer go in directory c:/system in this directory you will find a file mmcstore rename the file with mmsstore.txt than copy the file in your computer and open it with notepad you will find the password in that file.
ash_perez01 3803 Posts Friday December 18, 2009Registration date October 3, 2010 Last seen - May 26, 2010 at 07:18 AM
Thank you
Dear Sir,

Please have the solution to remove the write protection from it from the below Kioskea FAQ article.

http://ccm.net/faq/669-unable-to-write-on-secure-digital-sd-memory-card

Thanks.