Macro for copy pasting

Closed
Lavanya - May 31, 2010 at 06:46 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - May 31, 2010 at 06:53 AM
Hello team ,

1.Can you please help me with the macro to copy paste the filter area to another work sheet .

2.Also the tab from which it is copying the tab in the new sheet must be named same .

3. And the crieteria based on which iam filtering .. need my new sheet to which data will be posted to be named same.

Example in my sheet which is Cricket top 5 selection .In tab 1 i have a mix of players from europe , asia & SA who are just batsmen , .Tab 2 i have only bowlers .... say tab 1 is named batsmen , tab 2 as bowlers ets...

I need the new sheet to have data about only England players .So i need my new sheet names as England players .The new sheet should have tab 1 named as batsmen & tab 2 as bowlers etc...... .Like this my sheet should be segregated based on location .

Please help .

Thanks,

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
May 31, 2010 at 06:53 AM
Your answers for your 3 questions

1. One can try

2. explain more by what you mean "Also the tab from which it is copying the tab in the new sheet must be named same ."

3. same as #2. When you say new sheet are you saying new sheet or new book ?