Problem with kodak internal memory!!!

Closed
jenn7373 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 3, 2010 - Jun 3, 2010 at 10:52 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 4, 2010 at 07:23 AM
Hello,
Hello, i have a kodak camera and my little brother switched the auto to internal memory and so i took pictures using the internal memory and when i connected the sd card to my computer the pictures wont come out, im guessing because there not in the sd card since they were taking using internal memory, and i tought that formatting them it would work but i just deleted all the pictures from my sd card, they werent to important, but i really need the pictures i took using internal memory, so can someone pleasee give me a solution! pleaseee

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 4, 2010 at 07:23 AM
There is normally a way to transfer the pictures from internal memory to the SD card. The Kodak web site gives these instructions:

Answer :
Follow these steps:

1. On the camera, press Review and then Menu.
2. Select Image Storage.
3. Change to Internal Memory.
4. In the menu listing, scroll down to Copy, and select OK.
5. Select a single picture, or select All.
6. When you have finished copying pictures, reset the Image Storage location to your original setting.