Max payne 2/ daemon tools

Closed
-
 nikki -
Hello,
i just downloaded max payne 2 from isohunt through bit torrent and when i try to run it in daemon tools lite, it says ERROR IN COMMAND LINE. can someone give me a hand, i'm not very experienced. thnaks
dave

8 replies

I have the same problem. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Daemon tools trying to auto-mount the ISO. To go around this, you have to mount the file manually. First start up Daemon Tools. The program will start up minimized in your task pane. Click it and select one of the devices (these are the virtual drives that it emulates). A file browser will open up so that you can locate you ISO file. Once selected, your ISO should auto-start, if not you will have to go through Windows Explorer and select the drive.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

My friend had that bug on his notebook.I had to write a small script in command prompt to help him.I can send it to you if you haven't solved the problem yet.My email is ogel93@mail.ru.
hello haveffun,
I had the same sort of inexperienced problem (also a torrent).
Well, I tried redownloading it, this time it worked (the downloading), but it still said "Error in command line".
Help!!! I really wanna play the game!!
Registration date
Thursday August 27, 2009
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2009
Hey I have trouble installing Max Payne 2 on my computer, and I have a Vista. I keep getting an error half way way through the installation. the error message is "Component Transfer Error", and the error says incomplete function. I need help
Registration date
Friday November 7, 2008
Status
Last seen
April 26, 2009
hello dave,

just try to redownload the game as sometimes when downloading a file on the internet it may get corrupted and this is what happened surely with your download
This problem sometimes keeps occuring in some PCs, if you use Daemon tool.... Use anouther VIRTUAL DVD Software, such as, "Magic Iso" or, "Alcohol 120%", instead of using Daemon tool. You will be able to mount your .iso, .nrg, or .mdf disc images, easily enough......

You can also extract the files from the disc image, and run them separately, by using "Iso Buster 6"........

good luck..
HI, I HAVE A PROB.I HAVE DOWNLOAD ALL MAX PAYNE2 ALL 16 PARTS. BUT WHEN I INSTALL GAME ONE ERRER COME, THAT IS " KF2MFC.dll " was not found. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS.
THANKS
don't worry... i got the same problem... if you got the soln please share it to me... bye....
anu ang search ko sa google para ma download ang maxpayne2 na di demo plzz turuan niyo ako!!