µTorrent Web download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
µTorrent Web is the µTorrent-web-browser version of the famous classic µTorrent software. µTorrent Web was released in 2005 and is now owned by BitTorrent, Inc. This µTorrent online version includes many handy features like an integrated search engine and more. We will explain to you what are differences between µTorrent web vs classic and why this version is interesting. This is the µTorrent Web PC download page.
Reliable peer-to-peer torrent windows client: µTorrent Web allows you to download all types of shared files through peer-to-peer.
On-download playing: µTorrent Web lets you play multimedia, video, or audio files while the file is being downloaded. This is a really useful streaming-like feature if you want to start watching content whose download is not finished yet as the first chapters of a series' season, or simply if you want to check you are downloading the right file.
µTorrent Web optimization: The µTorrent Web app is a fast client and it only consumes a few resources compared to other software.
Fine-grained settings: µTorrent Web’s settings allow you to control the transfer speed (upload and download) in case you need to use bandwidth for other tasks or if your internet connection is limited.
Clever integrated search engine: Its integrated search engine gives you the possibility to find torrents directly from the µTorrent Web client. Of course, you can also add them manually to the client.
Grouped selection: If a torrent contains several files, you can select one or several files instead of having to download them all at once.
Security: The µTorrent Web app contains a security analysis tool to ensure safe downloading.
Flexible payment options: µTorrent Web offers payment with BitTorrent cryptocurrency (BTT) to increase the download speed of torrents, as well as the possibility of earning cryptocurrencies if you allow other anonymous users to download your downloaded content.
How to download files with uTorrent Web?
Downloading files with µTorrent Web is extremely simple and fast. Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you will see that it opens as a tab in your default web browser. Then, you have two options to start downloading torrents:
1. Using its built-in search engine: Type the name of the series, song, book, or anything else you want to download and a new tab will open with the matching torrents found on the web. Once you have selected the torrent you want to download, click on the magnet icon next to the file and a pop-up window will open. Finally, select 'µTorrent Web' to start downloading.
2. Browsing your favorite torrent websites or from files: If you have the files on your computer then you just have to drag and drop the file into the opened µTorrent Web window or right-click on it and choose ‘Open with µTorrent Web’. If you are on a website that contains a magnet link you will also be able to click on the magnet icon to start the download automatically.
µTorrent web vs classic
Pros: µTorrent Web runs within your browser and offers all the classic features of µTorrent Classic. You can also play torrents while you download.
Cons: µTorrent Web still contains ads if you choose the free version.
Is µTorrent free?
µTorrent Web is a free application. It also has premium plans that give you faster download speeds and remove ads.
Is µTorrent legal?
µTorrent is legal. Torrenting, uploading, and downloading content is not illegal in itself as long as the content is not subject to copyright, otherwise, it would be considered piracy in most countries. If you are going to use µTorrent Web we recommend downloading Creative Commons licensed and or royalty-free content. If you still want to download other types of content you may be interested in using a VPN.
Is µTorrent safe?
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10.
There is also a µTorrent web mac version.
- Utorrent web
- Utorrent web download
- Best utorrent alternatives
- Best port for utorrent [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Utorrent unblocked download > Download
- Utorrent language pack > Guide
- How to improve uTorrent download speed? > Guide
- Utorrent download history > Guide
- Internet Download Manager
- Kastor All Video Downloader
- Freemake Video Downloader
- aTube Catcher
- YouTube Song Downloader
- Webshots Desktop
- Google Maps Downloader
- Feneris Youtube Downloader
- Megaupload Downloader
- Music Downloader & Player
- Divx Full Movies Download
- Easy Video Downloader
- Google Satellite Maps Downloader
- RapidShare Downloader
- Speed MP3 Downloader
- Ares Galaxy
- Super Free YouTube Video Downloader
- My Video Downloader
- Bit Che
- Flash Game Downloader
- YouTube Clip Extractor
- Google Maps Terrain Downloader
- Free YouTube Downloader
- YT3 Music Downloader
- Auto YouTube Downloader
- All Free YouTube Downloader
- Clip Studio Paint
- Universal Maps Downloader
- Free Download Manager
- Speedbit Video Downloader
- Apowersoft Video Download Capture
- Movie Torrent
- Youtube File Hack
- Downloader ++
- AV Tube
- Download Accelerator Plus
- Youtube MP3 Converter
- SnowFox Youtube Downloader HD
- Portable Sudoku
- MP3 Rocket
- ACE Stream
- YTD Video Downloader
- iTube Studio