uTorrent, a popular program for data exchange, is a BitTorrent client wholly owned by BitTorrent, Inc. The program is a closed source software which offers several interesting features among which is the possibility to change the preferred language on uTorrent. uTorrent will however have to be installed on the computer before any changes to the uTorrent settings can be made. In this article, we will show you how to change the language in the uTorrent configuration.
How to change the uTorrent language?
- Download and install uTorrent
- Download the file that contains the language pack (utorrent.lng): https://www.utorrent.com/downloads
- Place the utorrent.lng file in the uTorrent installation folder. Its default location is: C: /Program Files /uTorrent/.
- Launch uTorrent and go to Options > Preferences
- Select the language of your choice and click Apply. This is how you change the language back to English.