HOW TO INSTALL OUT LOOK EXPRESS

Closed
venky - Nov 22, 2008 at 05:34 AM
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 - Nov 22, 2008 at 08:24 PM
HELLO,

Friends i have one problem how to install out look express ? why is useing and which perpaas ? i working small organazation but i want ther when i right click press that time any bady sending massege automaticaly show that massege i want like this but answer is ther but i dont no please help me .
Related:

1 response

rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Nov 22, 2008 at 08:24 PM
How do I install Outlook Express?

1. Open the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 5 folder.
2. Follow directions.

The Setup Wizard will start the first time you start the program. If the Setup Wizard does not start, the settings for Outlook Express are found in the Accounts option under the Tools menu. These instructions provide the necessary settings to setup Outlook Express to work with campus systems. All other settings are optional.

1. If the wizard does not start, select the Mail tab and the New button.

2. Enter your Display name, type your real name.

3. Enter your E-mail Address:

* Type in username@ufl.edu for GatorLink accounts.
* Type in username@grove.ufl.edu for CIRCA Grove accounts.
* Type in username@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu for NERDC nersp accounts.
* For other accounts, check with your account administrator to verify your address.

Username is the username of your account.

4. Select POP or IMAP as your email server and enter the name of your POP or IMAP server. We recommend using the IMAP mail server if your department uses a IMAP mail server. We only recommend using the POP mail server if you always read your messages from the same computer all the time or have no other choice. Select the appropriate incoming server type (POP or IMAP), and enter the appropriate incoming server name into the Incoming Server prompt.

* GatorLink's IMAP Server Name is: imap.ufl.edu
* GatorLink's POP Server Name is: pop.ufl.edu
* CIRCA's grove IMAP & POP Server Name is: grove.ufl.edu
* NERDC's nersp IMAP Server Name is: imap.nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
* NERDC's nersp POP Server Name is: pop.nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
* For other accounts, check with your account administrator to verify this setting.

5. Enter the name of your SMTP server:

* GatorLink's SMTP Server Name is: smtp.ufl.edu
* CIRCA's Grove SMTP Server Name is: smtp.grove.ufl.edu
* NERDC's SMTP Server Name is: smtp.ufl.edu
* For other accounts, or if you're using your ISP's outgoing server, check with your account administrator, or ISP to verify this setting.

6. Internet Mail logon information-the Account ID is your username, and the password is your password.

7. Set name of your service This name can be anything you want.

8. If this is for your GatorLink email service, Press the Configure the account manually button. (If you have already pressed the Finish button, then press the Edit button.) Select the Options tab and set the Root Folder toone of the following settings and press the OK button.

* For Gatorlink users: leave the field blank
* For Grove users: enter: /mail
* For NERSP users: enter: /mail
* For other accounts, check with your account administrator.

9. Outlook Express can also be configured to read and post news E-mail messages. Select the New button and the News option. In the NEWS window set the News server to news.ufl.edu and press the OK button.