Unable to load window 7 or repair it on toshi

Closed
maha_hakim - Jun 20, 2010 at 05:33 AM
 maha_hakim - Jun 20, 2010 at 05:33 AM
Hello,
I own a Toshibe Satellite L350D-215 running windows 7, when I power on the laptop it brings up the Toshiba welcome screen then loads a screen stating that there is or has been a problem and you have options to either start windows normally or to go into recovery mode (recommended). No matter what option you choose it then states that it is loading files with the progression bar showing progress then a black screen appears with the mouse pointer in the middle of the screen and then no further progression, how can we resolve this issue??

Related:

1 response

I own a Toshibe Satellite L350D-215 running windows 7, when I power on the laptop it brings up the Toshiba welcome screen then loads a screen stating that there is or has been a problem and you have options to either start windows normally or to go into recovery mode (recommended). No matter what option you choose it then states that it is loading files with the progression bar showing progress then a black screen appears with the mouse pointer in the middle of the screen and then no further progression, how can we resolve this issue??