Hello who ever is reading this

Closed
laura - Jun 20, 2010 at 03:30 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jun 20, 2010 at 04:08 PM
Hello, i had this problem before on my other laptop,when i first had my laptop msn was fine intill a copile of days ago cuz i got it after christmas cuz i found out that my other laptop the battery was not working so i had to buy another laptop. Any way i kept downloading it and signing back on again but it says; hang on a second let me just see what it does. it says windows live messenger has made sevral failed attempts to sign you in.I really want it to work so i can keep in toch with my friends so i can not go on my sisters computer all the time cuz she hates me going on her computer 24/7 i hope you can help me fix my msn thanks it would make me happy.

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 20, 2010 at 04:08 PM
1) check your data and time settings.

2)Right click on the internet explorer---->properties--->click on connection tab-->then click on LAN settings--> check whether all the options are unchecked (all the check box are clear)-->then click on ok

3)Select the advanced tab--> scroll down for the "Security" Section
clear the check box "Check for server certificate revocation" check box.
Select the "Use SSL 2.0 & SSL 3.0" check box-->click on OK

4)Then click on start--->run---> type

REGSVR32 softpub.dll--->click on ok

[DllRegisterServer succeeded dialog box will be displayed click on ok.]

Then follow the step four and type each command and click on OK

REGSVR32 wintrust.dll
REGSVR32 initpki.dll
REGSVR32 Rsaenh.dll
REGSVR32 Mssip32.dll
REGSVR32 Cryptdlg.dll
REGSVR32 Dssenh.dll
REGSVR32 Gpkcsp.dll
REGSVR32 Slbcsp.dll
REGSVR32 Sccbase.dll

5)Open MSN Messenger--->click on tools--->select connection tab--> uncheck the option "I use a proxy server" or entries under "SOCKS".

Another way to login into your messenger

Just go to this site
http://www.meebo.com/

Login with your msn username and password.